Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey! Would you like to take a trip to the new Baby store?

The forums that I visit frequently visit (www.forums.lolitafashion.org) has a thread about visiting the new Baby the Stars Shine Bright store in San Francisco, CA. Here is a copy of the thread with contact information.

Um...

*whispers* I'm willing to make it happen.

...But I'm hesitant. I have everything already planned out but I have yet to call companies and write up the forms. I first need to see who would actually be interested and allowed to go so I can start planning the route. I want us to take a coach bus that will start in PA and zigzag its way across the country and pick up every single person that wants to go, ending in San Fransisco. Now I'm not saying picking up directly at your house. I want to split the country into different zones, depending on how many lolitas are in the area and with that zone will be a pick up or checkpoint that all the people would be picked up at. That means some traveling on the person's part but I plan to get every single person directions to their checkpoint and to make it the least amount of travel time for them.

Please Note that I am dead serious about this. My parents are going to help me coordinate everything and I'm going to go to an NRHS (National Railway Historical Society XD) meeting to talk with their trip coordinator for some help. I have down what everybody needs and what legal documents I need to write up or get from a lawyer (liability and such).

The only thing I need before I can start planning is the amount of people that are going and where they live. Rules are, you need at least 1 chaperone if you're under 18 and definate parental consent. If I don't get a call from your parents during that process of the planning, you're not going. If you show up without me knowing, I'll call them.

This is a serious matter. Please take the time to talk it over with your parents (If you're under 18) and see if you would be able to go. When you know for sure or even if it's a maybe, contact me at bloodredblackv2p0@yahoo.com with your name, city you live in, and state and I will get back to you eventually.

PS. I'm planning it for next summer and am trying to make it so that it's only 50-200 dollars per person.

So I think that if you want to go then you should let them know! It sounds like a ton of fun. :)

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment