Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome Iowa Lolitas!

Welcome! Please bear with me as I set up this new blog! This is for Lolitas in Iowa (or anywhere else!) to help plan Meet-ups, get advice and share our experiences with each other! Anyone can comment and when you have something to share either email me at iowalolitas@gmail.com or put it in the comments! I would suggest to email me, I have set up an account specifically for this site and it would be very rare for me not to receive emails quickly.

I will also be accepting guest blogs! If you have a super awesome tutorial or meet up, or maybe a review of a product then email me the entry!


A few rules (I know I don't need to do this but just so it's posted)

1. Be polite, offer only constructive criticism.
2. If you have a problem with anything on the site please email me privately and we will discuss it.
iowalolitas@gmail.com
3. Since this is an open site to anyone, please be mindful of your language and how you talk about people.
4. Unless otherwise noted, I do not own the pictures on this site. They are used with permission from the site that is noted. Please email me if a picture is not labeled with the appropriate owner.
5. I reserve the right to remove any comment that violates the terms of use. By commenting on this site you agree to all terms.

If you are unsure of something you would like to post then please send it to me privately and I will tell you.

Heres a recap!

My name is Gigi, this is a Lolita community that focuses on Iowa Lolitas, email
iowalolitas@gmail.com with any questions.

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment