Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reboot of the Site coming soon!

So after being away for quite awhile this site needs a complete reboot. So I will start working on that. In other news witha little luck I will be hosting a panel at AnimeIowa this year. It is primariliy an introduction to the style of new lolitas and a chance for veterans to share their knowledge. There will be a fashion show and I will bring my Gothic and Lolita Bibles as well for people to look through.

There will also hopefully be a tea party for anyone interested, it will not be a requirement to dress in Lolita. This will be a great time for new and interested lolitas to talk to veterans about their outfits and so forth. There might even be a craft (still working on the details) for an accessory.

The final thing is that this June we are going to be doing a group order from Fan+Friend please email me at iowalolitas@gmail.com if you are interested. I will post more information about that after the site reboot.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment